Numark introduced this weekend at BPM a new product range for DJs, including the NDX500 CD/USB player and MIDI controller.
The Numark NDX500 is a CD player with built-in USB audio interface and MIDI controller functionality. It is optimized for Serato DJ. It includes the Numark Anti-Shock buffered protection technology and an Auto-BPM analysis feature that overrides the Tap Tempo value.
- Audio and MP3 CD and USB player
- Built-in USB audio interface, Mac and PC compatible
- Touch-sensitive jog wheel for scratch and search
- USB MIDI to control a DJ software
- Auto-BPM with tap tempo override function
- Time Start/Stop for brake-style effect
- 3 hot cues
- Looping with Stutter Start for loop effects
- Pitch Shifter
- Master Tempo that preserves the beat while pitch shifting
- Text display for file browsing
- Pre-mapped for Serato DJ
The NDX500 will be available this Fall for a US price of $249. Visit www.numark.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.