< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-400

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

DeeGSA DeeGSA

«  Versatile and compact rgy Pioneer »

Published on 06/17/12 at 03:43
I use it for several years. I just switch to the nexus 900 and CDJ 2000 so I took the opportunity to give my opinion.

It's Pioneer: all comes to hand, the DJM 400 is a "small DJM 800" with a very good box effect. I just regret the switch the mic is not very practical use (open mic you forget).

The CDJ 400 is the 1st tural platinum Pioneer truly digital: She launches "clickable" knob used on all the jog is small but very efficient and usb connection for MIDI nickel.
It integrates a sound card which simplifies connections with Traktor.

There the USB port facade that is a bit long if you have big keys.
All in a custom flight in the colors of the brand.

For me, a very versatile as well rgy adapted for the mobile disco, pro, beginner, using apps, emergency rgy ..... in short, a good product and especially compact and ger!

The price quality ratio is relatively good for the Pioneer.