Danelectro Free Speech TalkBox
Danelectro Free Speech TalkBox

Free Speech TalkBox, Talkbox from Danelectro.

electrorama 09/05/2005

Danelectro Free Speech TalkBox : electrorama's user review

• Partager
He is the most analog pedal! No program, very easy to use!! Despite all the views of other mouvaises for owners, I find it simple and functionel.

The configuration depends on the fawn as it is connected I think ... D `first it will sound with feedback, but for a knob is the" volume "! It's pretty simple as the user manual: Plug and play! Knob and the "growl" function as the level of distortion, the controller also feddback.

I think the sound quality depends on the location of the connection. I use a BOSS M-8 and it gives me posibilit set the equalization and as to avoid feedback. Also, I think it is possible to obtain several sonns with: tayu insertion in the mouth, the movement of the mouth, the distance between the microphone and lvres and also can be the controller with tayeu teeth and get a feedback control. There are many posibilities and sonns!

I use despuis 2 months, I made electronic music with a group and it is super! I can do to beaucuup effects. El qualitprix the report is the best !!!!!