ToneBytes has released Vinyl, a free VST plug-in for Windows that emulates the sounds of old vinyl players.
Vinyl is designed to recreate the dust noise and frequency response of old recordings. You can adjust intensity, color and amount of dust noise. You can also select the age of vinyl discs.
- Adjustable dust emulation.
- Frequency responses emulation.
- Gentle distortion.
- In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Scuffham S-Gear v2 Scuffham Amps has announced the release of version 2.0 of S-Gear, which features a new rack.
- Tritone Updates ClassicTone-560 TriTone Digital has updated ClassicTone-560 to version 2.1.
- Harmony Systems Delora vKiP 2.0 Harmony Systems announced the availability of Delora vKiP 2.0, an upgrade to their iPad control surface app.