Bluezone Hard Techno Core
Hard Techno Core from Bluezone Corporation is a WAV / AIF sample collection professionally recorded by AV Production.
This sound library offers a variety of loops created and modified by different audio processors as amplifiers, fat distortion, lofi and more. All drum loops, top loops and percussion loops are licensed as royalty-free.
Hard Techno Core Contents:
- Drum Loops
- No Kick Loops
- Percussion Loops
- 232 MB Data / 206 files
- Formats : WAV / AIFF
- Recorded at 142 bpm
- Instant Download
- Requires Winzip or similar utility to unpack
- Suitable for use in most sequencers
- Royalty-Free with no extra cost, ready to use in commercial production
Pricing and Availability:
10.95 € - Now
For more information: Bluezone
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?