Gibson 50th Anniversary Robby Krieger SG
For the 50th anniversary of the SG, Gibson launches a new Signature Robby Krieger model as a tribute to the Doors guitarist.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany bound neck with SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12” radius, 22 frets, cream binding and acrylic trapezoid inlays
- 1.695” nut width
- Gibson and 50th Anniversary on the neck head
- Nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Maestro Vibrola with chrome plated “Lyre”
- 2 ’57 Classic Alnico II pickups
- 2 volume controls, 1 lead tone control, 1 push-pull rhythm control
- 3-way switchcraft
- Heritage Cherry nitrocellulose finish
- Comes in a Gibson SG hardshell case
For more details, visit www2.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dunlop MXR Noise Clamp Jim Dunlop has announced the release of the MXR Noise Clamp.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio Baritone The Les Paul Studio Baritone is a 28" scale length guitar designed for lower tunings used in today's modern rock, thrash, and metal.
- Gibson Buckethead Les Paul Studio Gibson USA introduces the Buckethead Les Paul Studio.