Ueberschall has announced the release of Electro Producer Pack 2, a new Elastik Player-based instrument that provides 1.9 GB of full-range Electro Sounds and Samples and surrounding styles such as Nu Dance, House, Minimal, Trance, Techno, Dance and Breaks.
EPP2 is divided into 7 main folders and consists of 3,322 samples total. Material is grouped into:
- 1,153 single drum and percussion sounds.
- 777 kick-drum-less and percussion loops which are packed into 113 drum-less themes.
- 138 synth sounds.
- 331 synth loops.
- 355 effect sounds (sfx sounds).
- 346 effect loops which are packed into 56 sfx themes (sfx loops).
- 222 vocal samples and loops.
The main components found in EPP2 are:
- Drum Single Sounds and Percussion Sounds: Tons of grab and go ready, punch filled and over the top: kick drums, claps, snare, hi hats, cymbals and shaker samples. Also Hundreds of high impact global / hybrid percussion single sounds, custom tailored and treated for injection into the club mixing atmosphere.
- Kick-Drum-less loops and Percussion loops: Every one of the 113 Kick-Drum-less themes contains a main mix plus every element broken out. These are 777 Loops, which you can mix with each other to create new unique loops. These loops have a wide reach of diverse styles, such as shaker, percussion, hi-hat loops and even distorted, phased, flanged or crushed drum loops are available. Some loops are mounted with sfx sounds and other effects to make them grab and go ready.
- Synth Sounds: The 138 Synth Single Sounds are divided into bass and lead sounds, including types, such as sinus, saw, resonance, sub, noisy and distorted sounds for example. Ueberschall sampled the sounds with lengths of up to 12 sec. All sounds were created with theses synthesizers: Moog Voyager, Studio Electronics SE-1, Alesis Andromeda A6, Korg MonoPoly, Oberheim Xpander, Oberheim OBMX.
- Synth Loops: Well known from products such as Analog Attack, Liquid Electro Lines are the 346 synth loops. Ueberschall fortified each folder with different sound patterns. They can be used as fill in, backing or main melody. Every Synth Loop also includes a set of variations which are different in terms of filter movement, sound and groove.
- SFX Sounds: The 355 Sound Effects are split into sweeps, bits and pieces and into a mixed category. All sweeps were polished with additional effects, especially reverbs. The bits and pieces were divided into glitches, noises, crackles, low and high tension sounds. The mixed category including types, such as atmospheres, hits, LFOs, noise sounds, weird effects and so on.
- SFX Loops: This folder includes 56 SFX themes. These loops have the same structure as the drum-less loops - a main mix plus every element broken out - making 346 loops overall for this category, which include different kinds of sound effects. For instance: LFOs, sweeps, noisy sounds, glitches, crushed sounds and many more.
- Vocals: The 222 Vocal samples are separated into vocal cuts and vocal phrases. Inside the vocal cuts folder you can find short shots from various female and male artists. The vocal phrases folder is made up of several catchy vocoder and talkbox phrases.
Pricing & Availability
Electro Producer Pack has an MSRP of €99. As it is based on the included Elastik Player it is available for Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.