Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster [1998-2012]
Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster [1998-2012]
saturax08 saturax08

«  incoutournable »

Published on 10/22/11 at 14:11
two-position selector + a low position.
the characteristics of the original telecaster. The best that has been manufactured for my taste.
Mapple neck, maple body.
Nitrocellulose lacquer as at the time.
Full details of 1952 are met.

A joy to play.
Irreplaceable, indispensable, essential if you like the electric guitar.

The sound is just a legend. We find all the sounds we liked in the stones, in old Floyd ...
This model is in every way true to the legendary model so ... Everything is said in the history of rock on the scratch.

It's my favorite electric guitar. I do not really want to separate myself I would do this choice with eyes closed. I do not know of any guitar more attractive as the sounds it produces by its appearance and comfort of game it will not be legions on the market in a few years but if you find one go for it.