Fender Special Edition Lite Ash Telecaster
Fender Special Edition Lite Ash Telecaster

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

dexter236 dexter236
Publié le 04/16/09 à 03:19
For detailed specifications, see the website of Fender.

Otherwise:

Telecaster pickups with two singles, all that is more "conventional". One volume, one tone, 3-position selector.

The neck is maple and has a profile c.

As normal, I use an Ibanez mahogany in HH (SH4 the bridge) and last year I ordered a Squier Affinity Tele, maple neck. Since I'm in love with this type of handle.

I am therefore pleased by purchasing one of the last Lite Ash "discoverable" and I do not regret!

Channel ultra nice except some frets that cut a little (really little). A quick file and voila.

Direct ownership but it needs to be tamed, you must master it and that's what makes it special for me.

You plug and Rock'n Roll Baby!

Tip 1: Replace the strings directly. With the original one falls in love but by replacing the "right strings", so there .... enjoy!

Tip 2: properly shielded the cavities with copper, it costs nothing! If you do well, no more problem of mass and it was a sound "more beautiful"! :-)

Well ... what about more than others think it is quite addictive though small.

EAs are doing their job, especially in the intermediate position where the sounds are clear to pee I think.

The bridge pickup can seem garish, but the tone is doing its job .. really good. Otherwise, he slams good and punchy enough I think. It was not the humbucker but it is fantastically good road.

The neck pickup is a little "dark", I found the board a bit.

Apart from that, we sound "tele" which sends the wood as they say. I find this type of sound "simple and extremely effective." A good amp, the Lite Ash and what else?

Otherwise, there are ways to "almost" do it all ... no worries!

I have long wanted a telecaster for a simple and effective and also for the look and of course I am fond of this race.

I'm no style to put huge sums of guitars and the Lite Ash met all my criteria. Apart from the frets that can cut a bit ... I do not know what to say bad about this guitar.

For 500 € you have a really good guitar. She has a "real" sound and was not afraid to use it as it should not be afraid to make a sparkle in it. I do not want to put more and I do not see what's the point.

If you are looking for a good guitar with his character ... look no further!