Fender Special Edition TC-90 Thinline
Fender Special Edition TC-90 Thinline

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Telecaster series.

nakadai nakadai
Publié le 06/20/08 à 10:38
I wanted to react the following notice some differences because apart of view, overall it is fair enough.

Regarding the technical specifications, I did nothing wrong.

USE

I agree with what t say except 1 thing

I do not find that the handle is very precisely like the one found on strats, the handle of the TC-90 is closer, tonnament enough, that of an Ibanez fawn sleeve " ultra-playable! "

Manufacturing in Core requires me to 7 despite a very good finish.

SONORITS

I agree with what t say except 3 things:

The sound is actually quite round but certainly not fat, on the contrary, it is rather dry compar of 2K DeArmond pickups themselves are round and fat.

This is absolutely not a guitar to play heavy metal or in general, until proven otherwise we have never seen the Metallica guitarist play on half box! Maximum, although it bear the seventies rock.

The guitar makes it possible to play the blues, rock and funk, but it also does wonders in jazz! It is my very versatile way.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I agree with what t say except 1 thing

I never had any problem with my knobs.