Fender TLR-135 Richie Kotzen Telecaster
Fender TLR-135 Richie Kotzen Telecaster
cartman94 cartman94
Publié le 12/28/09 à 02:45
is a Japanese signature model, so far at the height of us!
telecaster type fixed bridge with modern bridges
the neck is thick, round, flat is the key ... short, a delight
there are 22 frets rather broad.
mics: a DiMarzio Twang King in the neck position and a DiMarzio nab still in the bridge position.
volume, no tone (in fact it is a switch that boosts the intermediate position.
3 position pickups selector.

the handle as I said earlier, is perfection.
I usually handles ibanez, this one is squarely opposed, but it is every 100 times more enjoyable ... more sustain is simply gorgeous.
the weight is average, ergonomics Because nickel is: it's a tele with chamfers of strata, it is super pleasant guitar in terms of ergonomics.
access to acute is reasonable, not in the ibanez or Vigier, but it's still very good.
Sound? huge ... I always test a guitar without plugging it in first ... and there I took a slap, the sound is great.
the sound of the body, the guitar sings alone, you'd have an acoustic in your hands ... GEANT
connected? ben is ZE slap, a week before I tested a Suhr in Config hss, well we is not far from the same sound, it is the level of the instrument.

with this guitar can play anything ...
clean sound with a chorus like tc electronic chorus + ... is crystalline.
can pass without problems jazz sounds, rock, funk ... etc.

I use it for 2 weeks, I tried lots of models, I went home guitar legend by chance, and I tested it (though I was not connected telecaster), and there, smack!
I told myself: "I must have it ... and fast"
I love everything about this guitar, it will stay with me until the end of my days.
value for money? fender to err on the label.
This guitar, when compared with current production should be around the 2000 euros without any problem.
if you sell a ... jumped on it! well, not too loud, do not damage the varnish.