Jim Reed Guitars Telecaster Ash Carolina P90
Jim Reed Guitars Telecaster Ash Carolina P90
Anonymous
Published on 03/04/06 at 10:12
Made in Italy "Handmade in Italy"
22 frets
jai asked in a P90 as my previous round and a bridge in hotrail splittable
an easel transversa
a volume knob + knob a push pull tone
round in profile C

Handle very pleasant, not used to handle C profile, much less touch maple ... but I'm quickly adapted my
access to acute very easy, good ergonomics, a radius can be too high but nothing else has reported
we get a pure sound with the config that jai asked, that's about what I wanted and what was what I expected m, (not perfect nest)

My style is rock + blues / jazz / funk etc ...
more around the brit rock
with an amplifier MG15CDR
we obtain a range of sound, warm and round vmt a wish
sounds good! jadore!

I am the User for a month and completely satisfied for the price
jai tried many fender before ca (lite ash and standard mex)
good value for money and above all the advantage of custom!
xp I do it again with this choice again if there was no aura No other competitor of giving a better offer