Jim Reed Guitars Telecaster Ash
Jim Reed Guitars Telecaster Ash
teddy111 teddy111
Published on 11/02/05 at 08:24
Italian semi-scale manufacturing.
Channel 22 frets, micro Kent Armstrong type to Telecaster bridge, micro P90 (KA) to the handle (on request).
Standard Telecaster Bridge 6 bridges.
Rglages standards: volume, Tone slecteur 3 positions.
Channel stocky, rosewood fingerboard.

Channel quip a trussrod adjustable for alignment of the handle.
Access in acute way, like any Telecaster.
The ergonomics of the Telecaster CHARACTERISTICS, you get used to!
The sound is absolutely ... gnial!

Trs versatile guitar, especially thanks the addition of P90 to the handle.
Perfect for rock, blues and country music.
I plugged into amps Fender Pro Junior and Performer 1000.
I get a sound enough for IDAL plump and blues with the micro P90, the bridge pickup is typical Telecaster "twang.''
I like the sounds clear enough, I prfre lgre a natural distortion also.

I use this instrument for about 3 months.
I like the''rustic''indestructible ... the simplicity of the MODEL!
I possde several other guitars of this type (Fender).
The quality-price report ... stunning! 10/10. (Less than 300).
I plan to buy several other Jim Reed, with configurations Different.