Squier Vintage Modified Tele SH
Squier Vintage Modified Tele SH

TLC-Shaped Guitar from Squier belonging to the Telecaster series.

BudBud BudBud
Publié le 02/28/09 à 14:36
Made in India
21 Medium Jumbo Frets
2 Micro Seymour Duncan [not available in trade]
Neck Humbucker
Single Coil Bridge
Bridge Vintage 6 Pontets individual
Settings, 1 Tone Control, 1 Volume Control, 3 position selector.
Maple neck, type C

- The handle is it nice?
Overall, yes ...
Must love the big races, except the hoop to shit, it glides quite well.

- Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
Yesh ... except for the last, last, with this big block of 4 screws, must have a big hand.

- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
No, your body enters the right lung, forcing you to break your back in half if you play on a chair, and the weight of the guitar would pale scales.

- Do you get easily a good sound ...?

- Are they suitable for your style of music?
I play rock / blues, so officially, yes, there is a telecaster ...
Unless this telecaster has no microphone because he's a single coil telecaster ... a-stick ...

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Behringer GM108 played with Roland Cube 20w, tube amp.

- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
The humbucker will give you a fat, type blues, the single coil will give you sound shrill.

- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
Pff ... we'll say she Sort this out in his clean, but nothing transcendent.

- For how long have you been using it?
February 2008

- What thing do you like most/least about it?
I hate this guitar.

- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Unfortunately not, rookie mistake ..

- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
to shit! € 360 at the time for a crate!

- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Big mistake on my part!
I deeply regret this choice.
I bought this guitar on Woodbrass, who said in passing to have it in stock when in fact no, I ordered it in late January, I received in late February.
Woodbrass thank you?

about 1 week after the race started to curl,
since
he always frieze,
I set a luthier,
€ 80 spent
result: that slab
nothing to do,
they all tell me that hooping was made by pigs,
cut the lime
the wood is constantly moving,
mechanics do not take the agreement more than 15 minutes
the humbucker is attached with 2 screws,
it down all the time,
the weight of the body is horrible, say hello to the bad back, and shoulders,

Here I think I made the turn.

Do not buy this guitar.
For this price, add a 50aine euro, and it already affects Mexico, we leave to go home Fender Squier.

If you are a beginner, you do not have much money, save. And buy you anything other than this model. if not, you may be very disappointed with this guitar, the purchase included 100 € setting a luthier.