Tama Starclassic Performer B/B 18x16" Tom
Tama Starclassic Performer B/B 18x16" Tom

Tom from Tama belonging to the Starclassic Performer series.

dave-grohl dave-grohl
Publié le 03/06/07 à 08:05
I bought this tom, cherry red color, with its small ERRF from 8 in 2006 to complter my Starclassic Performer at 22, 12, 13, 16.
I wish a Performer MODEL but is no longer.
But that's OK, the sound equivalent of 100% birch with less vibration and noise harmonics, and more sound.

What I like most: the purity of sound! The ease of rglage and all drummers know that on such a format tom is rare. Dj C'tait well with the Performer, but the Performer B / B gniale, and immediately a warm, still heavy and aggressive, thanks to the birch. Ds I will put Pinstripe, I also sound dull that I on my other toms (which I miss).
It reinforces the serious APRS tom 16, with his best of the Bubinga. One can easily weigh down a song, make raids tom most striking, and bearings that shake a room.
The finish is perfect.
What I like least: you can not find fault with such a quality. I would have wanted to change my whole set for a B / B.

The report qualitprix is ​​perfect. For me it's the professional.

I see in a few years, but I do not regret that choice.