Transient Designer RTAS/AU/VST plug-in
Universal Audio and SPL have released the RTAS/AU/VST plug-in based upon the original analog Transient Designer™ which established the revolutionary concept for level-independent dynamic processing.
Only two controls allow to completely reshape the attack and sustain characteristics of a sound: Attack can be amplified or attenuated by up to 15dB while sustain can be amplified or attenuated by up to 24 dB.
Working with the Transient Designer is very simple, however, the possibilities for studio and live application are seemingly endless.
- SPL modeled plug-in version of the original analog Transient Designer
- Increase or decrease the impact of percussive sources
- Reduces or increases room sound or preexisting reverb on virtually any source
- Great gate substitute, minimizes mic bleed in seconds
- An essential mix tool endorsed by the world’s finest professional engineers
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: The international NET PRICE is 200 € (ca. 283 US $), only customers liable to German VAT pay 238,- € incl. 19% VAT.
Click here for more info and a trial version.