Voxengo TransGainer v1.4
Voxengo TransGainer version 1.4 is now available for download.
Voxengo TransGainer implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than
on a signal’s loudness level. TransGainer is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
This updated version fixes user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments
- Two different processing algorithms
- 5 processing modes in the “legacy” algorithm
- Transient-to-transient time control
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
The demo version of Voxengo TransGainer can be downloaded at the Voxengo website: www.voxengo.com/product/transgainer
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tek'it Audio DubSiren Tek'it Audio has announced the release of its DubSiren synthesizer plug-in.
- Avid HD Native Thunderbolt Audio Interface ProTools|HD Native is designed to enable you to compose, record, edit, and mix music and/or sound for picture.
- Echo2 USB Audio Interface The Echo 2 is a personal mixer and a USB audio interface.