Jupiter JSL-636RL
Jupiter JSL-636RL
2910550 2910550

«  Good instrument for all levels »

Publié le 03/11/11 à 04:47
I use from time to time my JSL 636RL legacy.
It is a pavilion complete with golden classic.
Like all her clips must adapt its mouth. And voila hop once it's done a very good bagpipe that is the case in all styles of music.
It has potatoes and a good grip which reminds me of Bach 42G.
Money, it makes sense!
Well, mine has the polish that made the trunk. It was the first problem of Jupiter. I think they had to correct this detail. Apart from that the rest seems to take.
This is not good on a 88H or a King 4B, but who knows in the new models?
I do not regret my choice and I do not intend to sell it.
(Note to fans: he has very good sound with a Bach 5G)