- djtom-mixPublished on 06/25/07 at 04:56 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I have one I used me more because I have a winch, I want to know if I could use the feet to place the speakers, they are each 25 kg? if anyone knows the characteristics ... thank you in advance. see you soon
- Dj jéjéPublished on 01/11/05 at 13:22 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I think it's already a steal the price (119 Euros)
it is fairly easy to install but a little bulky (3.5 m long)
which is a shame is that for a portico to its size, it was not a very high load (50kg), this is not the style of porch of a dominator 1200 "Robe Show Lighting"
Recommeded to discomobile or individuals who have a room size.
- DJCHRISTIAN28Published on 09/25/05 at 01:33 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I have for over a year (s)
I like the T swivel independent from the rest of the structure
I like the many space available to set its play of light
I like the height available
I did not appreciate the determination of which take down the entire portal with only a plastic nut
I do not like the method of assembly
I have not tried other model
The report quality is OK but not more than 120 euros for 3bout iron and some plastics
it is very well suited for a small budget discotmobile
- Axel C.Published on 11/29/05 at 09:58 (This content has been automatically translated from French)94 bought on the internet I find that the price is good stuff.
All the bars and can dmontent rgler the height you want (up to 3m).
I use it for 6 months and the maintenance cot ca, ca on the other hand can not withstand heavy loads.
I bought it by price.
- propilote27Published on 11/21/06 at 09:53 (This content has been automatically translated from French)JOperation version with winches which is even more convenient when
But it is a bridge which is handy because it can be dismantled quickly and also it is Leg possde pretty location to fix games. It is versatile: it just trs good use of the feet without the crossbar just putting the "t" or the crossbar to cut in half ....
We just do everything you want with.
Be small mole even when not very practical when you want to hang games like acrobat, but good on the little aisment use brackets but the focus so the bars are empty station has not overtighten