< Tous les avis Brunetti MC-2
Brunetti MC-2
mixman76 mixman76

«  Very good combo »

Published on 07/05/12 at 03:10
Péamp amplification and all lamp, 60w, effects loop adjustable input level (preamp or fx) 1 amp switch. Crankset includes good quality cover.
3 channels

Very simple to use, it quickly finds its settings.

Very versatile, I play everything with, complies with the guitar used (with a personal vigier exca custom). I mainly use the clear and full.

The reverb is good but a bit too intrusive for my taste of which is beyond the lvl 2, I prefer to use an external.

The boost is amazing, very convenient to stand out when it y needs. to listen, it looks like a sort of loudness for gtr amp

6 years of use, the only purchase that I do not intend to resell since I play guitar (30 years)

I had jazz chorus, Rivera, Fender, Marshall, Johnson ... etc. ...

The only choice that would make me hesitate is mesa boogie, but it's not the same budget.

In conclusion, incredible value for money if it was not the means to afford a mesa.