Egnater Tweaker-112
Egnater Tweaker-112

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Egnater belonging to the Tweaker series.

jcm050 jcm050

Clean / Hot Gain Selector
Tight & Bright Voicing Switches
100V / 115V / 230V Switchable
Void-Free Birch Ply Construction
Dimensions: 19.75 "(L) x 10.75" (W) x 16.5 "(H)
Weight: 18 kg short, no light ...

Setup is simple, you quickly get a good sound. For fine tuning, there is something to quibble but no big headlock, the amp responds well :)
I have not opened the manual ...

I was looking for a small combo for small scenes with my group. Usually, I play through a Marshall Vintage Modern 50W and I wanted to find the heat lamps. The other guitarist in my group made me try a Fender Supercontrol but it literally kills distos and overdrives. The egnater has a very good record at this level. It gets a great sound clear sound but also its distortion / overdrive, very good to my taste!

I play with for a few weeks and I do not regret my purchase. I tried the Fender superfield and Blackstar ID30 PST (very cold in sound I think ...).
What I like the most is the sound quality for a small 15W combo and small footprint for small scenes.
The price / quality ratio seems correct and I would do this choice without difficulty.
In short, to recommend :)