Fender Champ "Silverface" [1968-1982]
Fender Champ "Silverface" [1968-1982]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Champ series.

ManuM5 ManuM5
Publié le 04/30/07 à 07:57
Fender all-tube watts field 6 for its silver face silver front panel, a lamp to the amp, one for prampli lamp, a lamp rectifier, they are brand new Electro Harmonix.

Two inputs, one volume, one rglage severe acute rglage one, a power switch and basta.
Simpler you die.

I changed the HP original Fender for a Jensen MOD 20 watts. I benefit from this change to make it an internal toilet and it is buffered in March 1972 and there is the name of a guy can be described in the editor.
Re-shift to an HP Jensen alnico. No photo is the ultimate in HP for this amp. I urge the references.

No manual is simple, one branch is allowed to heat lamps, and go.

The clean sound is warm and dynamic trs, above 5 volume with double started itches, you have to climb a little more with simple.

By mounting the volume of the guitar was a clear playing soft, and presto, you activate the right hand, a dlicieusement crunch. At the former.

Going up the volume too much, it is limited by the 8-inch hp original (a fender on mine), it saturates too tt on strings and night the clarity and precision of sound.
I will get a 20 watt Jensen to solve this problem.
I found that with low zero, the better hp cash and the sound is much better.

Note that it supports trs well the effects of all sauces, such as saturated modlisations. Out what the big sound despite the size, and always with a reasonable noise level.

Be careful, though acute and mdiums are divine, do not expect deep bass with an 8 inch. Against by the rest of the spectrum that's all OK. We should try with a 10 hp or 12 inches, but it takes 4 ohms to avoid losing in potato.

My rating is for the 7-hp fender.

I mount the HP Jensen, I ride my note 9, I have a lot more bass, and finally the hp is the power, so strongly recommended modification of this amp.

For jazz and blues, this amp is a rgal is as limited use, but that he does like no other in this size.

Used with strato, Leduc, such as happiness.

We rule the amp once and for all, and it does the rest with the volume and tone of the guitar.

A low volume I do cruncher with a tube screamer if I do not want to play hard.

Still only 8 to hp.

I ride with the Jensen 10.

I've had a month to replace a 1000 super performer but too powerful, and then the lamp is so much better ...

Caution 6 watt tear, DGIG the volume is quite impressive, there is plenty to be done by the neighbors hair. I think sincrement have as much or more than 20 db watt transistor. I can not imagine a vintage 12-inch ...

If I find another, I take in a stro must be even more terrible.

Recommended for what it has Designed t: jazz and blues.

Pay 250 secondhand neurosciences (rvis with new lamps). Is given.