Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Hot Rod Deluxe series.

boby big feet boby big feet
Publié le 02/07/06 à 05:53
Amp powerful CAUTION must be room (40W bulbs)
No headphone jack

I have a Gibson Dot, and I tried four or five amps up 1000euro and when I plugged it direct this one given that I expected the sound is very simple and quickly found his sound
It sends the big cons with that little annoying to be perfect for that room

The clean sound is exellent drive and for my part I will mainly use the extra crunch that gives
But I would say to all those who criticize his drive if they want to buy the heavy distortion, but Peavy or not this Marshall amp! Is a Blues amp then to be consistent with yourself you need a little ear to realize that not just play everything on this amp and it should not be swinging on land that is clearly not his
In any case it sounds great for Jazz and Blues R & B Pop other predominantly black American music
However, all the guitars are not above the mine makes perfect but I have a Stratocaster, which makes even less the need to adapt his criticism

I have this amp for 3 years and nothing has budged except that vibrates the grid (normal power you sound!) Do the tighten occasionally is a value for money great for anyone looking for a sound Round, powerful, full of finesse and nuance
It is the only amp that offers exactly what I expect I recommend it to any true guitarist looking to play with his guts and his ears and not with noise and distortion