Fender Vibro Champ "Silverface" [1968-1982]
Fender Vibro Champ "Silverface" [1968-1982]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender .

fredlagratte fredlagratte
Publié le 12/25/10 à 20:47
This small all-tube amp is 6 watts of very clean: a volume control, one for bass, treble and one for an intensity and speed for the tremolo. No gain adjustment available as the new model.

Settings are few, it is very easy to use and sounds like a good old Fender. The sound is clear and crystalline (plugged into a Fender Stratocaster) at lower volume and slightly crunchy when cranked.

Should especially for clean sounds but few give more if we add a distortion. It is suitable for playing at home but not to follow a group because of its low power unless he puts a microphone in front to pass over a sound system. Next the guitar used, it may cruncher faster (especially with type humbucker pickups) and agree to the blues and jazz. Personally I prefer to pair it with my Fender Stratocaster Deluxe that my Gibson SG but it is purely my opinion to myself!

I use now for about 6 months and I have nothing to reproach him. The electronics, lamps and original wall are what gives it a very 70's grain.
I also play on Marshall 60 watts for rehearsals and concerts but the sound has absolutely nothing to do ...
My neighbors tell me thank you for this purchase because the Marshall is a bit much, and so the lights give everything they made anything like that push it.
In short, a super compact amplifier that is little use when you want! Thank you to my dealer who was willing to give me and the guy who left it to the store (the poor do not know what he did sell an amp that Trampe !!!). A great deal