Laboga Alligator AD5202S
Laboga Alligator AD5202S

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Laboga belonging to the Alligator series.

kevbiker03 kevbiker03

«  A great amp for a lower price than the competition. »

Publié le 12/06/10 à 02:08
So it is therefore a All tube amp with 2 12AX7 Tung ground for me and 4 EL84 Electro Harmonix in my case.
It delivers about 50 watts
The connection that resulted in an effect loop, outputs for external firm and a footswitch to change channels.
Regarding the settings we have a three-band EQ per channel with a bright and a mid scoop.
The only effect is reverb.

The configuration is fairly simple, you plug it sounds not need to tweak for hours.
The manual is well supplied but in English.

I play blues, jazz, rock, hard rock and shred for me it suits me perfectly. Before falling in love literally had yet tried a lot of amp (Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, Peavey 5150, Marshall JVM 410, Orange etc.) but never found anything that really suited me.
This amp and frankly daunting.
The Clean can be crystalline with a little reverb it touches the result of a good Fender tube, it will of course for that triggered the bright. By cutting the bright is by changing the position of mid scoop is happening in another world warmer jazzy playing with the tone of your guitar.
In drive there are two option that is offered by the mid scoop that would change drastically the sound response of the amplifier. In a position you would have a modern sound perfect present for hard and shred. But in the other position you its a lot more class "a" with a more serious and hot.
I play only with a delay pedal this amp needs nothing more.
I really like all of this amp I think I found the amp that suited me.

I use it for 1 years and four months.

I have tried many models before buying (Mesa, Marshall, Laney, Orange).

I really like this amp, I do not find a particular defect.

The quality is excellent.

With experience in light of the price I would do this of course choices in the future