Blackstar Amplification HT-1RH

HT-1RH, Tube Guitar Amp Head from Blackstar Amplification in the HT-1 series.

• Increase or decrease font size
gregzerozero 01/18/2012

Blackstar Amplification HT-1RH : gregzerozero's user review

«  Not entirely convinced »

Small head tube amp theory 1 watt
Comprehensive connectivity issue, hp output with emulated very good for recording.
Very good finish.
Regarding the settings, memory, 1volume, 1gain, ISF and reverb, and a small switch to activate the second channel

use is very simple, with few buttons there is not complicated.
Personally ISF setting, I beat the neck ** $ $ es, I preferr a tone control. This button gives me the impression that the brand could not find the sound and then the user is the rule.
Otherwise, the overdrive sounds are very good but are really hard (for 1watt). It is still not possible to play with the distortion at the bottom on the floor with my wife or my young son (so as to take a 5watt).
The clean sounds ... bah we would like to have a small adjustment for the tone sculpt as desired

As stated above, the sound with distortion is really good (and strong), the least I hang clean.
I use a Engl 1x10 cabinet and several guitars (gibson studio and DC Fender Start Highway one).

The dynamics of the amp is good, just clean sounds that lack of personality

Basically I was looking for the combo but I fell on the head version occasion, I might be to wait, perhaps he would have more impressed with his genuine HP smaller and more portable