< Tous les avis Bogner Uberschall Head
Bogner Uberschall Head
Bogner Uberschall Head
bambou bambou
Published on 09/05/05 at 12:19
6 12AX7, 4 EL34 2 channels (clear and distortion)

120 watts

Spartan, simple, effective: between instrument, effects loop (send and return), with the send level rglage, 2 hp outputs slecteur of Impedance, buttons Activation / d -energized 2 channel and effects loop, switchable remotely via crankset provided.
Bass, mdium, treble, presence, gain and volume on each channel. Master Volume.

In short, nothing superfluous, it pays the sound and not 8 options that are not on use.
About the award finally dmistifions: the price of 4000 euros is just ridiculous, it is really swell in France: it is worth $ 2,750 aus USA, and I pay 2535 euros new, with the Mtal grid option, Belgium, therefore, still expensive but more reasonable. If this amp is a myth because of the price, that's a shame ... I think bcp speaks without having tried!

USE

Very easy and that's what I like, I returned too many channels and options you never uses, was trying to stage a sound bland and flat base, but it wastes time and never found rglage you want.

YES it is easy to get a good sound, sufficient that the grain forbid, the equalizer is very intuitive, except the presence, unconventional, which acts on the rendering modern / vintage rendering mdiums.
Little breath, much less than the diezel VH4 and all engl eg.
A imperative not to pass cot potential: push the lead 12 minimum volume and master 9am minimum, otherwise disappointment sure!

Spartan manual rglages next to the head, but very effective and up the basics.

SONORITS

Of course he should, otherwise I would not have bought it ... should everyone assurment no!
It is such strong bet that fans of VHT dtestent this amp that sounds really the opposite of this trademark.

I bough a prs custom 24 and esp eclipse, as required.

The clean suffers no reprohe my view: wide, balanced big potato without saturating, even with the very thrust gain. Hot and prcis time.
For levels are quilibrs with 2 channel, I put the clean background volume and the volume lead 14h, and it really is the amp that sends what is in the belly!

the lead is very thick, very grainy, rocky, not too smooth, the dynamic is correct, the compression too. Adopts the rglages are crucial to the character that you want: it can go very dark, greasy, more prcis.
Not possible to obtain a super sharp popping sound, there is always a good round in the sound.
In short, an open, wide, which can be prcis as rglages.

I chose it for this type of sonorits, so nothing I dteste!

For those who need a crunch channel, a OD9 maxon is sublime on the clean, and lower volume knob on the guitar gives a great crunch, the amp exceptionally yragit.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Anything goes on this amp is the result of long annnes of trial and error. I pass by the racks systems, search for album sounds before I realized that these sounds were unusable in a mix.
I have dtest this type there's a few years since not very flattering of the game, a very rclamant game goes into it ... I understand that bcp is due after a try, especially if they have not pushed and grain is very typ.
Moreover, and this is the purpose of this type of head, the sound in the mix is ​​really excellent, that's exactly what I expected, nothing is bouff by the other instruments, and n 'empite not others.
has confirmed my theory: sound too flattering one: unusable group; its robust and rocaileux: a marvel in the mix!