< Tous les avis Crate Blue Voodoo BV120H
Crate Blue Voodoo BV120H
Crate Blue Voodoo BV120H
bfred bfred
Published on 01/01/07 at 17:16
A tube amp simply powerful and has the geule.
With a small rglage for springreverb.
Two channels
Channel 2: Gain Bass Middle Treble Volume
Channel 1: Bass Middle Treble Volume
power of 120 Watts
possibility of putting in 16 or 4 Ohm Mono
8 ohm Stro

USE

For an amp that is triblement you simply plug, you rgle EQ as you want and you play.
And the sound Mtal its hard.

SONORITS

I play Death metal, prog, the hardrock and should be all I want to play.
I use it with a crate audio equalizer in the effects loop and even if the EQ is made for her, her works very well and I can not do without.
You get a very fat sound and a very good heat.
And with the EQ can easily earn a very fun clarity.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Its now one year that I played with and I love it I intend to keep even years.
I really like everything about this amplie because it is really simple and effective.
And I try amps have after buying and none have me as much as this jewel
I buy is around 700 euro and I think it is rather low for bringing me
and if I do it again this choice. Well yes absolutely