Egnater Rebel-30
Egnater Rebel-30
mrfux70 mrfux70

«  I love »

Published on 07/27/14 at 23:12
For it was all over the net, then a keyboards ;-)

Personally, we find the sound to his repertoire.
Blues, reggea, pop, rock, hard rock ..... for the rest be a distortion. After when buying this kind of amp is not for metal .... lol
The switch brigth so its perfect, I love this vintage side.

it agree my style (multi), these settings are very important not like other brand or application What are some switch.
The sounds can be very clear fenderiens (to give an example) but more can Distant san if we do not try this brigth side .... but lower.
The OD channel must know the master, I read compress, vintage too so yeah it depends. A shot brigth bass is mounted affine the middle plays with gain and master and off. By exdemple for fans od style, or TS9 keeley Db2, well I happen to these sounds, what do I have eliminated a lot of the pedal stroke. No sudden change in my od and my channel. Or also in the style Plexitone which allows me to boost my carl martin plexiton just with my od, or otherwise ..... I personally love

I for 3 years, I couple with a 212XX Tourmaster and it is a treat, even if desfois my 410 deville entrenchment in these I miss, but it I must think a jensen 410 firm as the head will .
A word ;-)