ENGL E645 PowerBall Head
ENGL E645 PowerBall Head

Tube Guitar Amp Head from ENGL belonging to the Powerball series.

aymericb aymericb

* Input
* Among speakers
* Footswitch

- Effects: no rverb
on the other hand noisegate intgr AND effective.

- 4 channels spars as follows:
* Clean channel with equa crunch + common + bright switch, and bottom
* Low channel gain + high gain and high common with equa + switch bottom

- Part 4 volumes

- Part 2 master + + deepth presence

- Gain spar for 2 main advantages
Attention whenever you press a switch or button is SUPER EFFECTIVE
I am not the max for me because it lacks a rverb (as on the SOVEREIGN which is sublime) and especially the possibility to control via MIDI
Only the Z5 lets you use optimal (optional) and I find that prices beast, ENGL could make an effort ...

- Config simple, one branch has rings. Even without manual operation is very simple.

View the simplicity of the beast, I put the max

The important part:
I plug my musican JP6, and turns on the piezo clear ... Vamp:
many drivers, precision ... it engages the bottom and bright ... shivers down my back so much like a clear reason ... A veritable acoustic Super

However, I do not find useful to crunch that does nothing more for me because of lack of sharpness and attack. For me, it is not successful, and it is clear that you will not find a crunch fendrien Hendrix ...

The high gain channels: pfff cheerleaders, barely a quarter, ca saturated death, half the dj I drool at the edge of the lips and back ... Sutaine of the skyscraper + the feedback of the amp allows me to take a note of infinite ... I n'exagre not. The saturated fat and slimy substance is winning, it is very specific on half and sharp.
For cons, the 2 high gain possdent rate similar saturated and as they have a common equa, no possibility to dig the medium rather one or the other .. not useful to have 2.

Briefly, a 2-channel t would also be useful.
In view of the sound that I use the 2 channels (bright and high), I put the max, with infinite gain ... I think this is the first time I see a (can be more specific on the home ISSUE VHT)

It's been 2 days but unfortunately I do not agree at all ....
For me, paradoxically, it has too much gain.
I had the idea to buy a high gain amplifier saturated allowing me crazy and so, but I can not play with him my old music.
I will not repeat what choixcar not my style of music.
Before buying, I availing oneself in order, fender cyber twin, mesa DC 5, triple, dual, roadster, mark iv, VHT SigX ISSUE, OUR custom amp, again a cyber twin and one l.
Suffice to say that I had heavy It was the first time I went in ENGL. Great amp, but I'm from by my choice.