Fryette Amplification Sig:X
Gon_Bordeaux Gon_Bordeaux

«  It sounds and it is versatile: Perfect! »

Published on 02/20/13 at 06:56
_Ampli 100w (2 KT88) switchable to 40w
_3 Channels, the first Clean, the second Crunch / Big saturation and the 3 big crunch / OD and Mega fat saturation!
each channel can be set Bass / Mid / Trebble / presence / Bottom (= The big graoumph!) + The switch or wood scoop (which allows two different touch when playing. And a three position switch for each channel choose the type of preamp (eg Brown, Brit or Blow) + the boost (for solo or just over lvl and saturation) with knob to lvl boost (gain 2)
_Pedalier Channel 1 / Channel 2 / Channel 3 / Solo (to activate the boost) / Effects Loop. Nickel this pedal! Need MIDI!
_Mono Or 16 ohms stereo (4 or 8 ohms)
_Boucle Effect lamp. (Nickel Works!, For once)

At the beginning, it makes pinball ... We see lots of switches everywhere ... And finally everything is simple, just used to something ... And all means!
Find his "son" is just superd simple ... I change my guitar, hop, I rule that the mids (and a little saturation) if necessary ...

The crankset is awesome and think example: you are on channel 2 for rhythm and the bass would add boost, or an effects loop ... Here, nothing original, you press the swith pedalier provided for that purpose!
But what class is that if you planned to play rhythmic lead channel 3 and channel 4 + in + loop boost ... Ba and there's just a press Channel 4 (on which you had previously relied on the boost switches and loop), the receiver keeps in memory! Then you return to channel 3, loop-free and without boost, just a pressure ...
Very very helpful and agréble live! Without millions of connections to do on stage during a change table!

So in the end .. I found a multitude of its exploitable very easily!
But for the first time (after having been 5150, Engl, Mesa dual, Marshall JCM 800, Diezel, Krank, Mr Hector etc ...) I found my sound directly!
Whether with my ESP, Jackson my or my Gibson ...

I play in two groups.
One of Metal (Type Metallica Slipknot Nile through) and the other Rock (Muse, Red hot etc ...). This amp and met all my expectations!
Small flat for clear sound that does not top with EMG 81 ... But otherwise, everything is perfect and versatile.
To change the sound, there's the switches (Gain 1, Gain 2 (boost) and more / Less) that allows a switch is just moving from one extreme to a large saturation OD. Not to mention the switch type distortion (Brit / Brown / blow) ...
It is easy to adapt the song to song ... With a change or two scratches to better fit the style (or ESP for my Gisbon kidding) and hop ...

I have this head for almost a year.
I brought her on stage, say, at home and in the studio ... Each time it's been hit! This is great.

Scales are super fast! No frills .. It goes into the mix, you can hear everything that plays the guitar with a big groumph ... Well it's on, his notes must attack!!! This is certainly what I like most about this amp: The groumph notes and super clean (in palm-mute or played super speeds premieres on ropes ... Everything that is)
What I like least, it would be the clear with EMGs ...
But what a pleasure to hear his guitar sound like that, alone or in a group!
Ay, after many trials (amps mentioned above), so much money to spend, I finally found the head for me!