Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo Head
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo Head
Jean Fontanille Jean Fontanille
Published on 10/24/03 at 06:52
50 W lamp amp 2 channels.
channel 1 clean to crunch. Channel 2 of the super saturated crunch ...

Trs amp versatile ....
it seems to me symple trs use because equalization is extremely effective ;-)). But it takes time to take the full measure of the head ... barely touching the rglage and the sound changes completely ... all frquences are present (unlike other brands ...)
All sounds are in the head ......
certainly he must be content with two sounds: one channel ...

I use a Vigier Excalibur supra quip micro Di Marzio .... I play metal / jazz / rock instrumental ... I plug in the head in a 4 * 12 cabinet Engl ... the sound is huge , equilibrated brief c ... happiness ...
for the cost: http / / www.jean-fontanille.com/ (http://http//www.jean-fontanille.com/)

I have the head for a year, I did not find dfault. I just test All you need on the market I had rack of all brands, transistors and light .... CHRE is not the least .... but worth it because it is a purchase for life ...