< Tous les avis Brunetti Mille
Brunetti Mille
Rgxpod Rgxpod

«  What does it Sounds Too Good!! »

Published on 10/23/11 at 12:00
is a preamp with 6 lamps 12 AX7 ... model blue noon on mine ...
3 channel + Boost on a lead that makes a canal full end.

Settings very simple but very sharp
connectivity is a pseudo effects loop but I use the effects in series, therefore, not useful for me.
Excellent MIDI we chose the simple effective device that instructs the patch that will control and then pressing the button on the button corresponding to the channel you want.

no manual need you plug it works:)

the sound becomes easier if we find the instinct of guitar I plug my qq buttons at worst add effects ... and hop the difference! play becomes easier in the end ... I'm ringing harmonics picks mr Johnson gently on clear sound! you turn the volume down and you lose a bit as acute on the real stuff ...
or not you attack the strings of your guitar and you feel the difference in dynamics .... I am a guitarist recovered from the frustration of it off my game is finally expressive and through this thing with lights!
my super START Blade RH4 blues and vintage sounds without artifice
The ibanez has become a weapon of shred
Variax is coherent and interactive
The last dispatch of marylin vigier big!

the clean is very good even if the preamp is fenderien SS11 AMT for my taste ... allows one to have a good clear sound with a bright swicth ...

The crunch is simply the top and sumptuous with a swicth too! At this price we will in the very top of the range has a condition to have the rest who am .. I will return below

the lead is good but attention to the balance of bass solos that can absorb the active if the boost but what a presence both well balanced!

Get what you want becomes obvious. if you have the stuff that goes with it ... I mean it is a preamp ... he needs the rest ... not afford a good HP I tried simulations speakers behind such line gizmos too bof / guitar rig of strong character and finally the torpedo to see FREE Ben is good is the pro and feel remains intact! Results for me it will torpedo preamp + effects + MIDI loop ...
With 3.5 channels you cover all styles of music except maybe the black metal (albeit with a distortion on the clean and a convolution of mr .. Two Notes)'m sure it should work
this is the perfect amp would have been a Bogner Shiva coupled to a Mark V ... well I found an egg trick too underestimated my gout.qui on full range speakers and effects that gives stereo sound of high-end ... If so I invite the guy who doubt!

every day for two months

I had all the digital gizmos Line and quantities of multi effects with cosmetic everywhere. all that to say that there is no comparison when you want to play with the volume knob without losing the sustain is not ben photo!
harmonics solo mr Joe becomes a breeze with a little more distortion on the crunch!

I recommend this material very rare especially for those who appreciate the philosophy of having the sound at any volume without destroying eardrums and leave you the opportunity to the studio.