Friday's freeware : Tune It!
Aglaë Software presents Tune It!, a Windows and Macintosh-compatible piece of software aimed at helping musicians to tune their instrument.
Tune It! is based on a original pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone... It can also be used to monitor the pitch during live performance.
Tune It! is available for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. It can be ran as a standalone application or as a plugin within a VST or AU host.
- Automatic note recognition from A1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision (highest precision = the finest tuning; lowest precision = lowest latency, suited for tuning control during live performance).
- Very fine and precise tuning based on an original pitch detection algorithm.
- Can be used to tune any instrument : guitar, bass, piano, synths, flute, sax, trumpet, stick, violin...
- Available as a VST plugin for Windows or Mac OSX and as an AU plugin for Mac OSX; also available as a standalone version on Macosx.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Inspiration Sounds DNB Breaks Inspiration Sounds has released DNB Breaks: live breaks for Drum and Bass and Jungle productions.
- Tascam GigaStudio Ceased Tascam has announced that they ceased development of GIGASTUDIO and GIGASTUDIO related products as of July 21. Sales and support for the products will continue through December 31, 2008.
- Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar Wavelore Instruments has announced the release of its Pedal Steel Guitar virtual instrument for Windows XP/Vista, with Mac compatibility to follow later this summer.