Universal Audio Brainworx bx_tuner
Universal Audio Brainworx bx_tuner
Laurent Width Laurent Width

«  Does a very good job »

Published on 09/05/13 at 22:02
Easy installation, with the same principle DSUs are downloaded authorization then updates the DSP card.
The Brainworx bx_tuner is easy to use, plug and is given ... there are several tuning mode but I tried two.

On a dual core 2.8Ghz PC with windows seven no worries it turns.
The plugin is a little greedy 15% DSP resource but who cares a liver guitar tuned so just turn it off to get your power.
Maybe a little heavy on the UAD1 but I turned in UAD2 and it's perfect ...

I use it for 3 days, just a little certe to write a review but for now I find top!
I tried the guitar ring 5 but I much prefer this one, it is just to insert as a VST therefore simpler and more accurate.
Brainworx bx it does, I love this brand is serious
Value for 14 euros you do not ruin especially when UAD offers $ 25 voucher, it costs you nothing ...
I would do without this choice problem.