[NAMM] The Pioneer turntable is reality
Pioneer officially introduces today its PLX-1000 professional turntable for DJs, which prototype had been unveiled earlier this year.
Features of the Pioneer PLX-1000 turntable:
- High-torque direct drive system, Quartz Lock servo type
- 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Electronic brake
- Rotation speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Rotation speed adjustment: ± 8, 16 and 50%
- Signal/Noise ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- 332mm diameter aluminum turntable
- Starting torque: 4.5kg or more
- Start time: 0.3s at 33-1/3 RPM
- Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal support type bearing structure, static balance type, 230mm of effective length and 15m overhang
- Stereo gold plated RCA outputs
- Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm
- Weight: 13.1kg
- Included accessories: turntable sheet, slip mat, slip sheet, dust cover, balance weight, head shell, sub weight, shell weight, adapter for EP records, audio cable, ground wire
The Pioneer PLX-1000 turntable will be available at the end of August, 2014, for a suggested EU retail price of 699€ incl. taxes. Visit pioneerdj.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Numark NV DJ controller We’re only a few days from Summer NAMM, and Numark introduces its brand new NV surface control for DJ.
- Griffin and Algoriddim launch an audio interface Griffin Technology and Algoriddim partnered to offer DJs a new Mac OS X and iOS-compatible audio interface.
- MixVibes launches the Cross DVS pack DJs equipped with turntables in their setup can discover at MixVibes the new Cross DVS pack.