Stanton Magnetics ST-150
Stanton Magnetics ST-150
wallyman wallyman

«  for me they are perfect »

Publié le 09/13/10 à 12:24
I use depui 6 years and have many tour depui and still works like early 45s except the button which is a bit hard.

I tried many other model mk2, M5G, mk5, RP6000, TT500 etc. ... Compared to a colleague TT5000 bought me, the torque of Stanton has not moved, still as good.

What I like most is its powerful torque allows for a precise and robust mix, I thought I was still for a while with.
What I like least are the reverse button lock and key are misplaced.

Value taken I think it's worth, there are other brands that are equivalent to cheaper but less robust certe.
Without hesitation I will ever be the same choice, it's good to mix with.