Thorens TD 150 MK II
Thorens TD 150 MK II
zigo_bzh zigo_bzh
Publié le 03/26/09 à 02:20
I bought Emmaus 2 years ago. I bought for 10 euros but I did not know what was in my hands. Just the name sounds vaguely said something.
In the era I thought the best decks (for her) taient the mixing decks. In fact c'tait a monumental absurdity.
Let's look more closer to the typical to the great lady MkII: belt drive to limit the impurity in its own engine. Platter 3k500 history of failing to change speed or pitch. The arm and table are on a common support which is not the bti of the plate. Indeed it is placed on this spring to limit the vibration environment of a clean plate.

Rsumons: This turntable is like a Swiss watch without fluctuation, even minimal speed. And impurities had a diverse and varied vibrations are minimized.

In conclusion, even for 250 euro is a matter, especially when you look at the true price of a good turntable for costing.

I use them for costing obviously, but also in using samples taken from vinyl. And to a quality of costing I could not dreaming for better rcuprer sample of vinyl.

Basically this deck is the ultimate for me, and I do not resell it for the world as it is timeless.