Beyma CP-09
sound pro 88 sound pro 88

«  cp o9 »

Published on 02/13/14 at 02:43
I have to buy its performance be a stroke torque l10l750y rcf and an egg condo 1.5

my amp a the-tbox e400 and its works great

curve frequency balance is neutral
sound and clar and very dynamic in the upper perfect for the live
the stereo image is very bone to tell you that it works better encente hifi at its

I use about 1 year depuit
yes I esailer of piedzo and it is clear that his has nothing to do and this is as big
The feature I like most is that his consignment will
value for money is great
with experiance I refairai choice