Clearwater Roundback Baritone Ukulele

Roundback Baritone Ukulele, Ukulele from Clearwater.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews for the Clearwater Roundback Baritone Ukulele

Average Score:5.0(5/5 based on 1 review)
 1 user review100 %
Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
09/26/2018

Anonymous 's review"Very Versatile Baritone Ukulele "

Clearwater Roundback Baritone Ukulele
This is my biggest proper Ukulele, bigger even than the other Baritones. It has a nice spruce top, (as time goes on I am increasingly getting to like spruce), a good passive pickup, (so it doesn't need batteries), and a very smooth and quite thin bodied, almost travel size, plastic composite round back, (which is cold against your skin if you play it bare chested and a bit slippery to hold if you have a shirt on!). It does have a strap pin though so you can use a strap, (not that I do - that's how I know its cold against the skin!), and it does sound nice when you play it.

When it came it had D'Addario strings, which were 2 wound and 2 black and I didn't think the black suited the spruce top so I have replaced them with 2 wound and 2 white Aquila's and I think they look much better.

Clearwater source their models from the same factory in China as some of the more prestigious brands like Ohana With this model its the same one as Ohana BK 70RB, (except that Clearwater's have a passive pickup fitted), and they both come from the Artiny Guitar Factory