Certainly made of mahogany asie.Tout (after the manufacturer) .12 boxes.
The finish is quite rough, no frills, but is very correcte.Les joints are clean and polish well fait.Il there inside her is neglected.
I want to say it is the only ukulele I played, I'm not an expert on the subject ...
Ja he walks and he does not sound too bad (it is legitimate to ask questions when you see the price!). I find it not rude to use.
The sound is probably correct.Il maque body and sounds a bit plastic but for the price you can not expect to be some improvements mieux.Peut arange the sound a bit like changing the strings (the original ones seem particularly flexible) and the plastic nut.
If like me you want a ukulele for fun ocasionellement and you do not want to ruin it is the product ideal.On a lot for his money, despite the ridiculous price it is an intrument works and you are utilisable.Si meter you serious about this intrument better to take another product.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
benben35's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
It is beautiful and is 50 cm: D
I ordered on Tuesday thomann and I Ressu on Saturday ..
I'm good with tripe
The sound is great
The tuning is quite hard but good ..
The interior is mediocre:
- We see the glue that has run ..
- Small bits of wood ..
Otherwise great! ADVISOR!
- The handle is it fun? : A little hard as it is 25 CM ..
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy? : Carément!
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? : Weight ... 200 g!
- Gets it easy to sound good? ... Yes!
- They are suitable to your style of music? : 2 minutes with this gem and I commanssait the country without knowing string of 3 agree ..
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? I love them all
- How long have you use it? : 3 pm ..
- What is so special that you like most and least? the size of the weight is super great!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? no no my first ..
- How would you rate the quality / price? Fenomenal!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... YES YES YES
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Snew's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- In what country he t made in China, factory to thomann (MusicStore German)
- How many frets, what kind of microphone? 12 frets. acoustic ukulele.
- Price: 15
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy? Yes, however the treble no longer be totally accurate ds s'loigne Premire of three or four boxes.
- Gets it easy to sound good? very easy.
- Appropriate are your style of music? for all styles, a nice aspect to the ukulele is to arrange the songs at all prvues for this instrument.
I bought this ukulele is a small time dja (TRS has also aged well). I did not want to play and fun discovering the instrument (very apprci by dja ... beatles in the 60's!).
I bought this ukulele 15 and I am not of. I learned to play with and even if today I acquired a GEWA BRUKO 6 (90), I confess that I did not throw my harley benton provided. On the contrary I always play with as much pleasure even if the difference in quality with the GEWA is not a doubt.
Overall, this is an excellent tool to begin discovering and learning the ukulele. it is clear that the ratio price quality is perfect. you'll no doubt your 15 and can be sure you will discover a new passion for this wonderful instrument.
- Quality over price
- Its okay trs
- Sober aesthetic and friendly (I dcor and personalis later)
- Ergonomics also correct (always keeping in mind the price of course.)
I try other ukuleles 10.20 and those rating it 30 or more are not really 2ou3X better! The differences comencent srieusement be felt around the 100 but, recess, buy 100 a ukulele to start when you do not know yet if it will please us ... it's a bit risky.
Please note however, I have given many people a few lessons, I was playing on harley benton, and as these people taient safe to have got hooked and took the instrument, their first purchases were the GEWA BRUKO 6 because they thought long term.
- Tighten the clfs to avoid a dsaccordage too fast.
- Change the strings ======> standard difference! (With for example DADDARIO J65 ukulele)
- Please note however, by replacing the strings, I had to file the location of the cord (C)
level of the bridge.
- Bridge, which is also dcolle easily. do not try tuning one or two
tone above the original (C)
- If the frets are too wide and the handle and you dpassent "rap" fingers when the dplacez along the handle, rub them with lightweight paper-glass.
All these dtails on the finish does not take much time. Once couraging, you are a super ukull to Get You Started !!!!!