Kala TEM-Tenor
Kala TEM-Tenor
Mudgarden Mudgarden

«  Perfect for the price! »

Published on 05/28/14 at 16:06
Instrument made in China but still quite good quality.

It's a nice instrument to play. It is very light and I am delighted to finally have small fingers :)
This is my first ukulele so I can not compare too but I seem to have a very good sound, especially for the price.

Very good sound for the price.

I've had a week and I'm satistait. It was a desire of long ago. This ukulele is very beautiful.