Alva Audio Nanoface
Audio AG, distributor of RME and ALVA, has globally started shipping of the ALVA Nanoface for Windows and Mac OS X.
The Nanoface is designed for musicians or DJs, who need a portable recording studio. It requires one USB 2.0/3.0 connection to transfer all audio and midi data in and out of the computer. The Nanoface works with the power provided by the computer supplied by the USB connector and does not need an external power supply.
The Nanoface is designed as a partner of digital audio workstations. It is both an audio interface and an additional analog monitoring controller. All features – including management, monitoring, gain levels and phantom power for the microphones – can be adjusted with the big multi controller on the unit itself.
- 6 audio inputs/outputs – A MIDI input and two MIDI outputs form a combination to connect a keyboard and external synthesizers or samplers.
- 4 analog inputs – two of them equipped with mic preamps with phantom power – allow the simultaneously recording of different sources at the same time, like a microphone, an electric guitar and a synthesizer. The Nanoface provides a Hi-Z instrument input – alternatively usable instead of the analog input 2.
- 4 analog outputs provide a setup for monitoring two stereo signals at the same time, e. g. with main speakers and headphones. The signal from output 1/2 can be routed to output 3/4 and can be individually adjusted.
- The integrated digital I/O works in standard SPDIF format. This is designed to make the Nanoface a partner for a digital signal from a CD player, or an effect unit as a source for a surround receiver with digital optical input.
- Audio: 6 inputs + 6 outputs
- MIDI: 1 x input + 2 x output
- 4 x analog I/O (channels 1-4)
- Digital optical SPDIF I/O (channels 5-6)
- 2 x Mic preamps including phantom power (analog inputs 1/2)
- 1 x Hi-Z instrument input (alternatively usable instead of analog input 1-4)
Suggested retail price:
€192 (excluding VAT)
Product website: www.alva-audio.de/nanoface
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Neo Reference Neo Reference is a new tool for the final processing of digital music.
- Synchro Arts Revoice Pro Synchro Arts announce the release of Revoice Pro, a new audio processing program.
- Propellerhead Pulsar for Reason Propellerhead announced Pulsar, the second Rack Extension from Propellerhead.