[Musikmesse] Behringer UFO202
Behringer introduced its new UFO202 audio interface with built-in phono preamp and software package for digitalizing your tapes and vinyl records.
- USB audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer designed to load almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- US NORTH AMERICA USD$ 44.99
- JP MSRP incl. 5% Sales Tax ¥ 5,145.00
- DE GERMANY MSRP incl. 19% VAT € 35.00
- AU RRP Incl. 10% GST AUD$ 69.99
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Quantum Leap SD2 Pro EastWest has announced an upgrade for the Quantum Leap SD2 virtual instrument software with SD2 Pro Upgrade, which made its European debut at Musikmesse 2009.
- MOTU CueMix FX Oscilloscope If you own a MK3 MOTU FireWire audio interface, you can also now have an oscilloscope to graph the amplitude of an audio signal in real time.
- VirSyn iSyn AudioMIDI.com and VirSyn have announced the release of iSyn Virtual Music Studio software for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch platforms.