The V-Studio 20 is the third member of the V-Studio line of hardware/software products from Cakewalk and Roland.
The VS-20 features:
- A Stereo USB Audio Interface (Mac/Win)
- Onboard BOSS-powered COSM DSP effects for Guitar & Vocals (Mac/Win)
- The VS-20 Effects Editor (Mac/Win) and Guitar Tracks recording software (Win)
- A universal DAW control surface (Mac/Win, via Mackie control protocol)
The software-based V-Studio 20 Effects Editor is at the heart of the VS-20, providing Boss effects and COSM-modeled amplification for direct recording and performance.
The included Guitar Tracks software is designed to provide guitarists and singer/songwriters with a tool for recording, editing, mixing, finalizing, and sharing music. Both of these programs are optimized for use with Netbook computers, an added perk for the musician on the go, the company says.
For more information on the new VS-20, check out www.cakewalk.com/Press/03-24-10%20Cakewalk%20%20Announces%20V-Studio%2020.asp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.