The Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 is out
Cymatic Audio announces the availability of its uTrack 24 multitrack recorder/player and USB audio interface.
Introduced at Winter NAMM, the uTrack 24 combines a standalone 24-track recorder and player to a 24-channel USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iOS in a 19” 1U rack unit. Note that the uTrack 24 only features line level inputs.
- 24 line inputs and outputs on D-SUB25
- 24x24 I/O digital expansion module
- Direct recording to USB drive
- 3-segment input meter on each input
- Front panel large transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer for stereo mix monitoring of all inputs with headphones (front input), level, pan, mute and solo controls on the 24 inputs and 24-segment input level meter
- Ability to sync 2 uTrack 24 for a total of 48 tracks
- RJ45 Ethernet port for a future remote control implementation
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Large LCD display with dedicated menu buttons and rotary control
- USB 2.0 audio interface with dedicated monitoring (control room and headphone outputs) compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and iOS
US street price of the Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 is $999. More info at www.cymatic-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Platinum Grooves Volume 1 MIDI drum library Platinum Samples compiled a selection of MIDI grooves from three of its library in the first volume of a multiformat drum series.
- Drum Loops for Studio One 2 PreSonus adds to its add-on catalog for its Studio One 2 DAW two new acoustic drum libraries available separately or bundled.
- GForce updates Oddity synth to v2 The Oddity 2 goes beyond what the ARP Odyssey, on which the GForce synth is based, initially offered.