E-MU 0202 USB
Mandelson Mandelson

«  Not good my E-mu? »

Publié le 04/27/11 à 15:32
I am a singer / songwriter and I write about instrumentals (reggae)

I wanted a sound card to connect via USB which I have an XLR microphone input (because there is one XLR).

Output jack of 6.35 for direct attack of studio monitors.
Top!

I came from a project with a motu 1202 and I wanted the same facility but easier.

pc intel core2 duo 2 ghz 2 gb ram

Accustomed to Cubase, I tried came with Sonar LE. Since I paid for an update and I work only with that.

I do not exceed 5 tracks when I add the vocals.

GETTING STARTED

The first box did not work, the seller was not proud. It was one of the first he sold.

Then everything was installed nickel.
plug n play (music) yeah you can say it!

I never left her. I plug in and sing. Once when I want studio quality; guess? I'm going in the studio.

I've read reviews where she cracks! not with me
I connect, I sing point. When I see now dearest card rca output, I think I have a great card. Too bad that the outputs are not balanced.
See ya!

mandelson@<span class="skimwords-unlinked">bandcamp.com</span> (if I may say so)

Images linked to this review

• photo