I give notice lice quickly meet the demand of a AFien.
For starters, I use it for about 7 years, I do not know if the version has been updated in the meantime, then, my opinion is worth what it is ...
Overall, I use to make songs track by track. I record the audio (guitar, bass, vocals ,....), noon and plugins instruments controlled from a keyboard, and import audio loops and drum.
I do not remember having problems with installation. I found really computer music with that, so I put a little time to understand, which would be the case with any DAW. Some crashes very occasionally, but I do not know if it does not come rather Waindauze Plug'ins ... To load VST, it must first be recognized by software Schedule provided only negative, but not insurmountable .
I had the opportunity to try and LIVE THE CUBASE LE, in the same category. The highlight of SONAR LE with respect to the latter in my opinion is much less restrictive limitations on SONAR. I can even say that I was never blocked by any limitation whatsoever, to use that I have. So much so that I always use 7 years later. It is true that I am not a home-studio owners confirmed, but for a musician wanting to register, models, call is enough. With its very low binding limitations, I am familiar with Sonar, which has the effect that if I had to look further a sequencer is to another version of SONAR that I would turn.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
alain0's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Installation is it without problem?
Problem-free installation of Windows XP.
The only worry is the paramtrage for consideration of the sound card 'Edirol 25'. Pelusieurs trials before finding one that accepts paramtrage to consider a resolution of 24 bits for 48000 Hz sampling.
- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
- The configuration gnrale is easy?
Yes paramtrage pass the sound card, everything is easy rgler: registration, costs of MIDI or sound wave.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Yes. fairly complete. Moreover in french.
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
AMD 3GHz, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB hard disk, USB sound card EDIROL 25
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
8ms latency ASIO mode.
- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
Stable yes trs
- How long have you use it?
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Easy to use everything is intuitive.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
It is free with the sound card EDIROL.
- How do you report qualitprix?
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...