Edirol UA-20
Edirol UA-20

USB audio interface from Edirol belonging to the UA series.

Anonymous
Publié le 01/20/03 à 03:57
It's very portable, self-powered via USB (we do not step to carry around 25,000 connections). Box a little cheap ... but hey plastok in the coup is very light.
I bought it to make models of compositions in Cubase.
Config: Athlon desktop PC or laptop P4 1.8 billion.
I branch out to:
- VAMP2
- Marshall JMP1 (used with simulations of HP)
- Yamaha Arranger Keyboard
- Table with mix amp.
Please note the price for the Midi interface.

No problem, plug in, turn on the CD and shoo.
If it is known to install a driver of course.

GETTING STARTED

The card is fairly new so no MAJ of drivers to follow ....
With no latency direct monitoring if not go through the sequencer, I do not know yet but the drivers ASIO2 should provide a minimum latency.

I bought it this weekend and my first attempts are successful registration:
Very good sound reproduction.
My use is perhaps ATIP (I record the tracks one by one) so I do not really push the card into its retrench but it looks really good for the price (250 €).
To see time in use in Cubase or other ...