[NAMM] Ego Systems Inc. ESU1808
ESI releases the ESU1808, an external audio interface providing many E/S.
The 1U rack unit comes with not 18 input channels, 2 of them are microphone preamps with balanced XLR inputs and +48V phantom power, 2 of them are Hi-Z for a direct connection of instruments, 4 line inputs on the front for unbalanced and 8 line inputs on the rear for balanced signals and there is a coaxial S/PDIF input. There are 8 balanced analog output channels, one channel pair is also provided as coaxial S/PDIF output. Last but not least ESU1808 comes with a MIDI I/O port providing 16 input and 16 output channels.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed support based on ESI's USB 2 Xtreme technology
- 18 input channels / 8 output channels at 24-bit/96khz
- 2 precision & low noise microphone preamps (XLR input) with gain controls, pad switch and peak LEDs, +48V phantom power
- 2 direct instrument inputs (Hi-Z) with gain control and peak LEDs
- 12 balanced/unbalanced analog inputs (1/4" TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, ADC 107dB)
- 8 balanced/unbalanced analog outputs (1/4 TRS, -10dBv/+4dBu, DAC 112dB)
- headphone amplifier (1/4" stereo phone jack) with volume control
- 16 channel MIDI I/O
- RCA connectors for coaxial S/PDIF I/O
- supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0 kHz
- powered by exclusive DC power supply
- supports ASIO 2.0, GSIF 2.0, WDM, CoreAudio
- Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible
- bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE 4.0 for PC and Mac
Available by the end of January 2008
MSRP : 499 €
Viewers of this article also read...
- De La Mancha Octav8r De La Mancha unveils his Octav8r, an advanced Pitch Shifter.
- Bandmateloops Funked Up Complete After nearly a year in production, Funked Up Complete has Arrived, it includes 760MB of Drumloops, Percussion, Guitars and Vocal samples.
- Pc Publishing Sound Mixing Tips and Tricks PC Publishing presents a new educational book : Sound Mixing Tips and Tricks.